BrinG the power oF The ngs liquid Biopsy to your lab
The IsoFlux Liquid Biopsy System enables somatic variant detection from circulating tumor cells (CTCs) obtained from a routine blood draw using the latest advances in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS). The system enriches circulating tumor cells, or other rare circulating cells, from peripheral blood and prepares them for molecular analysis, including NGS, qPCR, FISH, and immunofluorescence. The resulting samples have the required tumor DNA content and purity to be used with the leading NGS content panels, ranging from 50 to 400 genes and thousands of variants.
A breakthrough in performance for blood-based mutational profiling- the true liquid biopsy
High-sensitivity tumor cell capture and enrichment
Tumor DNA purity above 10%
Validated variant filtering below 1% allelic frequency
Validated assays on Illumina and Ion Torrent sequencers
A solution designed to meet the demanding needs of your lab
- Throughput up to 12 samples per day
- Simple, benchtop design with touch screen
- No external hook-ups or PC required
- Reagent kits for seamless integration to NGS and related applications
SEE WHAT THE ISOFLUX SYSTEM CAN DO FOR YOUR ONCOLOGY RESEARCH
The IsoFlux System is about more than just capturing and counting circulating tumor cells. It is the critical link that allows genomic information from tumor cells to be obtained from a routine blood draw. The IsoFlux Liquid Biopsy System has become the premier platform for molecular profiling of CTCs:
- High sensitivity of CTCs across many tumor types
- Tumor cell purity above 10% to meet the demands of NGS
- Simple to operate, benchtop design
- Consumable kits and protocols for NGS, qPCR, and immunofluorescence microscopy
NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING- In your lab today
Blood samples enriched with the IsoFlux Liquid Biopsy System have the requisite tumor cell load and purity to be compatible with the latest next-generation sequencing (NGS) technologies, including targeted hotspot cancer panels that can survey hundreds of genes and thousands of mutations. The IsoFlux NGS DNA Kit was designed specifically to prepare IsoFlux samples for NGS with seamless efficiency.
GET STARTED USING ISOFLUX
Getting started with blood-based circulating biomarker analysis has never been easier. Researchers have the option to bring the IsoFlux System into their own lab, or use Fluxion's Discovery Services lab to run projects.
- Click on the button to the right to contact a product specialist.
- Download product literature, application notes, protocol, and publications.
- See which systems and kits are right for your application.
- Request a proposal to have your project run through Fluxion's Discovery Services lab (use form on this page).
- Use the Ordering Information to place a purchase order or find your regional distributor (outside North America).
The IsoFlux System is listed with US FDA as a Class I IVD. The IsoFlux CTC Enrichment Kits and all applications mentioned on this web site are for Research Use Only and not intended to treat or diagnose any disease.