Request your customized IsoFlux grant and funding kit for 2015
As we move towards 2015, now is the time to think about what programs, research, and tools will help move you forward. The IsoFlux System is unique in its ability to track tumor biomarkers from live, intact tumor cells found in the peripheral blood circulation, using state-of-the-art tools such as next-generation sequencing.
Using the form to the right, you can request a customized set of documents that can be integrated into your funding proposals for 2015, including grants, intramural funding, and departmental budgets.
A partial list of content that is available:
- SUMMARY - overview of the IsoFlux System and how it is used
- APPLICATIONS - application notes on topics such as NGS, gene expression, single-cell analysis
- TECHNOLOGY - a more complete description of the underlying technology and principles behind the IsoFlux System
- PRICING - budgetary guidelines for instrument and kits and/or Discovery Services (formal quotes also available)
- PROTOCOLS - specific protocols for sample shipment, sample preparation, sample processing, retention for molecular analysis, NGS, qPCR, and more (please inquire)
- REPRESENTATIVE DATA - posters, publications, and internal data sets to support your application
- CLINICAL STUDY DESIGN - a customized study plan that meets your objectives and budget
Please fill out this form to request your kit. A Fluxion product manager will prepare the materials and send to your email address.