ISOFLUX Liquid Biopsy System components
The IsoFlux Liquid Biopsy System is a benchtop instrument designed to enrich rare cell populations such as circulating tumor cells (CTCs), cancer stem cells, rare immunolgical cells, and more. A range of consumable kits are available to facilitate different enrichment applications and downstream analyses, such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
Spotlight 59™ Oncology Panel
Ultra-sensitive NGS mutation detection from CTC and cfDNA samples
- Comprehensive and hotspot coverage of 59 oncology-related genes
- Detection to 0.1% allele frequency
- No false positives across 27.5kb panel (average specificity >99.999%)
- Turnkey solution for library generation in a single kit, including sequencing adapters and sample indexes
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in just 2 hours
- Starting input quantities as low as 200 cells (using IsoFlux NGS kit with WGA), or 20 ng DNA
- Average amplicon size of 140 bp for compatibility with cfDNA and FFPE
- ERASE-Seq variant calling included with kit purchase
- No MID (molecular IDs) required; increases sensitivity, reduces bias and assay complexity
- Validated on Illumina MiniSeq®, MiSeq®, and HiSeq®
IsoFlux Liquid Biopsy System
IsoFlux Cytation Imager
- Software comes pre-configured for CTC image acquisition using the IsoFlux CTC Enumeration Kit
- Performs scanning and identification of putative CTCs in less than 10 minutes per sample
- Reduces the overall time required per sample compared to standard microscopy by 3X
- Includes 4X and 10X objectives for scanning and high resolution image capture
- Automated XY stage, auto focus, auto exposure, auto image capture
- Includes fluorescent filter cubes for RFP, GFP, and DAPI for CTC detection and enumeration
- Available fourth fluorescent channel for additional protein marker detection (e.g., AR-V7, etc.)
IsoFlux Cell Enrichment Kits
For research use only.
Enhanced CTC Kit, 8 pack
Validated for most applications, and recommended for the high purity NGS workflow. Recovery based on EpCAM and EGFR.
CTC Enrichment Kit, 8 pack
This kit was the first kit to be commercially available, and validated for high sensitivity recovery of CTCs. Recovery based on EpCAM antigen presence.
EMT Enrichment Kit , 8 pack
Validated to recover both epithelial and mesenchymal cell types, this is the most comprehensive set of recovery markers. Four different markers are used, including two mesenchymal markers, EpCAM and EGFR
Rare Cell Kit, 8 Pack
The RCE kit was designed with maximum flexibility in mind. The magnetic bead surface is coated with pan-mouse IgG molecules, allowing the user to couple their own an0bodies to the beads for targeted cell capture.
IsoFlux Downstream Analysis Kits
For research use only.
IsoFlux Liquid Biopsy NGS DNA Kit
Reagent kit for preparing IsoFlux samples for genomic applications. Contains purity enhancement columns and WGA reagents. Processes 24 samples.
IsoFlux Circulating Tumor Cell Enumeration Kit
Reagent and antibody kit for enumeration of CTCs in IsoFlux Samples using immunofluorescence. CTCs are defined as CK+, CD45-, and nucleated intact cells. Contains enough reagent to stain 200 IsoFlux samples or more depending on usage habits.